- Sent emails on behalf of the Ganbatte Times.
- Replied to emails on behalf of the Ganbatte Times.
- Sent personal emails.
- Planned website improvement.
- Drank coffee.
- Went home for lunch.
- Returned in a foul mood.
- Complained about lack of response to emails.
- Got onto the subject of paludariums.
- Google searched paludariums.
- Decided to get a newt.
- Researched newt breeds.
- Discussed newt care.
- Thought about it, and decided to not get a newt.
- Signed up for a trip to Tottori-ken, Japan's only desert, with KAJET. Determined that it is not dorky to go with a group, and that I will not feel like a loser for not knowing anyone who wants to go.
- Drew a detailed rendering of a lycanthrope village's pretty princess.
- Gave picture to Kim-Chi.
- Google searched "history of princess cone hat"
- Secretly reconsidered newt ownership.
- Wrote this.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Things I Did Today
Posted by Laurel J at 3:51 PM