Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Moved!

It has come time for my blogging efforts to move. I mentioned in my last post that I would be moving to a new website—any hopeful self-employer needs a site in this age of the almighty Internet. I've imported this blog and my blog from France (the one that started it all) to their own subdomains for easy access. I'm really excited about the handy little features I can use and am still playing around with the bells and whistles, but the important stuff is all there.

The main site, petunkalunka.com, will mostly deal with my jewelry and creative projects. All my future posts about my life in Kameoka will be on ijapango.petunkalunka.com, so remember to redirect your links and RSS feeds to http://feeds.feedburner.com/IJapanGo! Please stop by and let me know what you'd like to see (I'm going to put up another morning dance video, eventually. Promise). Or just let me know how I'm doing.*


Anywhatsterwho, I need to clean for my houseguest tomorrow, so I'm off to get that finished before bed. Catch you all on the flip side, by which I mean at my new site.








*At running a website, not at life in general. I think I'm okay at life

No comments:

Post a Comment