Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Have Some Videos, Friends

I'm loading these on Facebook so that you can see the titles more easily

A little bar concert. I don't think they actually stock Heineken, by the way.

These are random videos I took from throughout the year.

Let's be enjoying videos of things in which I do not appear and in which you have little to no emotional engagement. Also, let's be enjoying the present continuous tense. You know why they do that in Japan? I'll tell you: there's no future tense. One says either, "I'm enjoying this," "I'm enjoying this today," or "I'm enjoying this next week." There's more of an immediate tense connotative of what is happening right now, but the average present tense translates into English as present continuous. Weird, huh? Grammar. Booyah.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing videos of life in Japan! Yay! Taiko! Also, that was beautiful music to which your friend was WALTZing. NOT a tango, not a tango at all.

    ReplyDelete