Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Animal Therapy

This is just a little video I've had lying around for a couple of months. Rabbits express extreme happiness through "binkies." A binky is a head flick/hop combo that is often followed by a short sprint. This video documents the first time baby Kuma got really happy. I like to think it's because if the awesome obstacle course I set up.

For you:
I'm sorry for talking a little bit in the last part.

Also, don't let me forget to tell you all (all five of you who read this) about getting in trouble at work.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you didn't call yourself "mommy" or something. "Can Kuma do a binkie for Mommy? Can Kuuuuummmmmaaaa do a binkie for mommmmeeeeeee???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's soooo cute! Gillian, you make me laugh. (Partly because I do call myself mom when talking to George.)And, Laurel, considering the amount of excitement your readers get from seeing you've posted, perhaps you should multiply how much each reader counts for. I think I should count for at least 10.

    ReplyDelete